I just realized that I forgot to list the hardware that we are using for this experiment. I originally posted a small list in a different category here…so I’ll put it here and explain more.
- Mobo: Abit NF7 2.0
- CPU: Athlon XP 2400
- RAM: Crucial 1024MB (512X2) PC2700 (underclocked for these tests)
- HD: Maxtor 7200rpm 120GB, Western Digital 6GB 5400rpm
- CD/DVD: NEC 2510A DVD-R/RW 8X
- Video: GeForce 4 Ti 4400 128MB
- NIC: integrated nforce2
- Keyboard/Mouse: Standard PS/2 and Multimedia Keyboard
- Sound: SB Audigy Platinum X-Gamer
- Floppy: Mitsumi Standard 1.44 Floppy
Ok, so now we know about the hardware setup. Mrs.Devnet has already saved her entry and I’ll get to publishing it. Please point out anything I might be lacking from the hardware list. Thanks for reading!
This content is published under the Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.